I’ve finished my degree and have decided that I will keep the blog going in some shape or form. The direction will shift to a more clinical focus. I’ll revive the psychology book club, talk a little about job-hunting, and setting myself up as an early career psychologist. Beyond that, suggestions welcome!
Psychology Book Club
Notes from an early career psychologist
- So you’re a psychologist, now what?
- The Five Year Plan
- A dream without a plan…
- Leaving limbo land
- What to Wear: The Psychologist Edition
- The ideas that guide me
- The Transition from PhD Student to Psychologist
- You’re not in Kansas anymore…
- The experience of learning to work with people who are feeling suicidal
- Psychology: More than asking “How does that make you feel?”
- Your First Year as a Psychologist: When Floristry Becomes a Legitimate Career Move