Probably the most important post: Contemplating a PhD? Please read this.
- Blue Marathons
- Two weeks into a Clinical P(retty) H(uge) D(eal)
- Hiding behind cushions and writing letters
- Aliens, race-walking and psychological testing
- Reflections at the end of Term 1
- Moving from the general to the particular
- A day in the life…of a Clinical PhD student
- A stapler, a stapler, my kingdom for a stapler
- Writer’s block: Is it because of procrastination, not feeling ready or something else?
- A Crash Course in Evaluating Diagnostic Tools: Validity
- Bootylicious…pun intended
- Hitting the Wall
- Coming full circle: It’s raining Wizz Fizz
- I did it!
- Through the eyes of a Clinical PhD student: Balancing research and practice
- Through the eyes of a Clinical PhD student: Embracing difference
- Serendipity / se – ruhn – dip – i – ti /
- Impostor syndrome
- Data Analyses: Discrimination indices vs chi-squares and principal components analyses vs factor analyses
- 2012 Haiku
- 2013 Hopes and dreams
- You know you’re studying to become a psychologist when…
- A very serious topic…Stationery part 1
- A very serious topic…Stationery part 2
- Placement through the eyes of a Clinical PhD student
- Research is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.
- The fire-fighting duck
- Lessons learned on placement
- An adventure
- So what do you do?
- Taking stock: Semester 1, Year 2
- A leap of faith
- The little black cloud of research ennui
- 2013: The year in review
- What the heck is a post-doc?
- Therapy as a learning experience for both therapist and client
- The little black cloud of research ennui has returned
- Light at the end of the tunnel
- Surviving the PhD
Fifth year (see fourth year posts).
- Tweeting towards the finish line
- Looking back on 2015
- Week 2 – Doing what I can when I can
- Week 3 – Winding up the Introduction
- Week 4 – Onto Chapter 2
- Psychology Book Club
- The Making of a Therapist
- Clinical Psychology placements done, forever!
- Writing up – Welcome back to adolescence!
- Contemplating a PhD? Please read this.
- I finally did it.
- Hello from the other side…